- [Jan. 21, 2012] The conference program has been posted.
- [Jan. 5, 2012] Use this spreadsheet to coodinate with other participants if you wish to share a taxi from the airport to the hotel.
- [Jan. 5, 2012] Registration is now open.
- [Sep. 16, 2011] The submission server is closed.
- [Aug. 14, 2011] The submission server is now up.
The Ninth Theory of Cryptography Conference (TCC 2012) will be held from March 19 to March 21 in Taormina, Italy, and it will take place at Hotel Villa Diodoro. A welcome reception will be on Sunday evening (March 18).
The Theory of Cryptography Conference focuses on paradigms, approaches and techniques used to conceptualize, define, and provide solutions to natural cryptographic problems.
TCC 2012 is supported by the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR). Previous TCCs took place at MIT (2004 and 2005), Columbia University (2006), KNAW Trippenhuis (2007), New York University (2008), San Francisco (2009), ETH Zurich (2010), and Brown University (2011).