— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Eurocrypt 2017,
April 30-May 4, 2017, Paris, France.
- Crypto 2017,
August 20-August 24, 2017, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2017,
December 3-December 7, 2017, Hong Kong, China.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
- Public Key Cryptography 2017,
March 28-March 31, 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2017,
September 25-September 28, 2017, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Transactions on Symmetric Crypto./FSE 2018 (2nd deadline),
March 5-March 7, 2018, Bruges, Belgium.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Currently no upcoming schools
- Eurocrypt: Eurocrypt 2017 proceedings available for IACR members
- ePrint Report: Predictive Aging of Reliability of two Delay PUFs
Naghmeh Karimi, Jean-Luc Danger, Florent Lozac'h, Sylvain Guilley
- ePrint Report: Some cryptanalytic results on Lizard
Subhadeep Banik, Takanori Isobe
- ePrint Report: Mind the Gap: Towards Secure 1st-order Masking in Software
Kostas Papagiannopoulos, Nikita Veshchikov
- ePrint Report: DUPLO: Unifying Cut-and-Choose for Garbled Circuits
Vladimir Kolesnikov, Jesper Buus Nielsen, Mike Rosulek, Ni Trieu, Roberto Trifiletti
- ePrint Report: Towards a Classification of Non-interactive Computational Assumptions in Cyclic Groups
Essam Ghadafi, Jens Groth
- ePrint Report: Multilinear Maps Using a Variant of Ring-LWE