IACR News item: 11 May 2020
The IACR Fellows Program recognizes outstanding IACR members for technical and professional contributions to the field of cryptology. Today we are pleased to announce five members that have been elevated to the rank of Fellow for 2020:
- Yevgeniy Dodis, for fundamental contributions to cryptology, especially to cryptographic randomness and symmetric-key primitives, and for service to the IACR.
- Rosario Gennaro, for essential contributions, including to threshold cryptography, delegated computation, and lower bounds, and for service to the IACR.
- Xuejia Lai, for fundamental contributions to research in symmetric-key cryptography, and for service to the IACR.
- Tal Malkin, for foundational contributions, including black-box separations, multiparty computation, and tamper resilience, and for service to the IACR.
- David Naccache, for significant contributions to applied cryptography in industry and academia, and for the service to the IACR.
Additional news items may be found on the IACR news page.