Public Key Cryptography (PKC)
The International Conference on Practice and Theory in Public Key Cryptography (PKC) been sponsored by the IACR since 2003. PKC has been the main annual conference focusing on all aspects of public-key cryptography, attracting cutting-edge results from world-renowned scientists in the area. PKC oversight is provided by the PKC Steering Committee
PKC now has a Test of Time Award.
For information about organizing PKC in the future, contact
Information about individual conferences is available below. Information about publications from the conferences may be found in Cryptodb.
- PKC 2022, Yokohama, Japan.
- PKC 2021, Edinburgh, UK.
- PKC 2020, Virtual, .
- PKC 2019, Beijing, China.
- PKC 2018, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- PKC 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- PKC 2016, Taipei, Taiwan. Mirror of website
- PKC 2015, Washington, D.C., USA.
- PKC 2014, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- PKC 2013, Nara, Japan. Mirror of website created 15-Apr-14
- PKC 2012, Darmstadt, Germany. Mirror of website created 15-Apr-14
- PKC 2011, Taormina, Italy.
- PKC 2010, Paris, France. Mirror of website Mirror created 24-Jun-10.
- PKC 2009, Irvine, CA, USA. Mirror of website Mirror created 27-Apr-09.
- PKC 2008, Barcelona, Spain.
- PKC 2007, Beijing, China. Mirror of website Mirror created 22-May-07.
- PKC 2006, New York, USA. Mirror of website Mirror created 29-Jun-06.
- PKC 2005, Les Diablerets, Switzerland. Mirror of website Mirror created 29-Jun-06.
- PKC 2004, Singapore, Singapore. Mirror of website Mirror created 22-May-07.
- PKC 2003, Miami, USA. Mirror of website Mirror created 29-Jun-06.