— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Asiacrypt 2018,
December 2-December 6, 2018, Brisbane, Australia.
- Eurocrypt 2019,
May 19-May 23, 2019, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Crypto 2019,
August 18-August 22, 2019, Santa Barbara, USA.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems,
September 9-September 12, 2018, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 11-November 14, 2018, Panaji, Goa, India.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 25-March 28, 2019, Paris, France.
- Public Key Cryptography,
April 14-April 17, 2019, Beijing, China.
— The IACR sponsors one symposium on cryptology.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Asiacrypt: Asiacrypt 2018 registration now open
Early registration deadline is Oct 31
- Event Calendar: Summer school on real-world crypto and privacy
Solaris, Croatia, 17 June - 21 June 2019
- ePrint Report: Proofs of Ignorance and Applications to 2-Message Witness Hiding
Apoorvaa Deshpande, Yael Kalai
- ePrint Report: Weak Zero-Knowledge Beyond the Black-Box Barrier
Nir Bitansky, Omer Paneth
- ePrint Report: Perfect Secure Computation in Two Rounds
Benny Applebaum, Zvika Brakerski, Rotem Tsabary
- ePrint Report: Blockchain as cryptanalytic tool
- ePrint Report: OptORAMa: Optimal Oblivious RAM
Gilad Asharov, Ilan Komargodski, Wei-Kai Lin, Kartik Nayak, Elaine Shi