— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Asiacrypt 2016,
December 4-December 8, 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Eurocrypt 2017,
April 30-May 4, 2017, Paris, France.
- Crypto 2017,
August 20-August 24, 2017, Santa Barbara, USA.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist workshops in various areas
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2016,
August 17-August 19, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 5-March 8, 2017, Tokyo, Japan.
- Public Key Cryptography 2017,
March 28-March 31, 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Currently no upcoming schools
- Asiacrypt: Asiacrypt 2016 live streaming
- ePrint Report: Cryptography during the French and American Wars in Vietnam
Phan Duong Hieu, Neal Koblitz
- ePrint Report: Static Power Side-Channel Analysis of a Threshold Implementation Prototype Chip
Thorben Moos, Amir Moradi, Bastian Richter
- ePrint Report: Privacy-preserving Hybrid Recommender System
Qiang Tang, Husen Wang
- ePrint Report: Implementing Complete Formulas on Weierstrass Curves in Hardware
Pedro Maat C. Massolino, Joost Renes, Lejla Batina
- ePrint Report: Some results on ACORN
Dibyendu Roy, Sourav Mukhopadhyay
- ePrint Report: Structure of the Lightest 4x4 Circulant MDS Matrices over GL(4,F2)
Shiyi ZHANG, Yang GAO, Tao WANG