— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Asiacrypt 2017,
December 3-December 7, 2017, Hong Kong, China.
- Eurocrypt 2018,
April 29-May 3, 2018, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Crypto 2018,
August 19-August 23, 2018, Santa Barbara, USA.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 12-November 15, 2017, Baltimore, USA.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 5-March 7, 2018, Bruges, Belgium.
- Public Key Cryptography 2018,
March 25-March 28, 2018, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- (Trans. on) Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2018 (3rd deadline),
September 9-September 12, 2018, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
— The IACR sponsors one symposium on cryptology.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- School: Deadline for proposing IACR Cryptology Schools: December 31
- ePrint Report: Data Is a Stream: Security of Stream-Based Channels
Marc Fischlin, Felix Günther, Giorgia Azzurra Marson, Kenneth G. Paterson
- ePrint Report: PICS: Private Image Classification with SVM
Eleftheria Makri, Dragos Rotaru, Nigel P. Smart, Frederik Vercauteren
- ePrint Report: Return Of Bleichenbacher's Oracle Threat (ROBOT)
Hanno Böck, Juraj Somorovsky, Craig Young
- ePrint Report: Signature Schemes with a Fuzzy Private Key
Kenta Takahashi, Takahiro Matsuda, Takao Murakami, Goichiro Hanaoka, Masakatsu Nishigaki
- ePrint Report: On the Round Complexity of OT Extension
Sanjam Garg, Mohammad Mahmoody, Daniel Masny, Izaak Meckler
- ePrint Report: On Multiparty Garbling of Arithmetic Circuits