— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Asiacrypt 2017,
December 3-December 7, 2017, Hong Kong, China.
- Eurocrypt 2018,
April 29-May 3, 2018, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Crypto 2018,
August 19-August 23, 2018, Santa Barbara, USA.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 12-November 15, 2017, Baltimore, USA.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 5-March 7, 2018, Bruges, Belgium.
- Public Key Cryptography 2018,
March 25-March 28, 2018, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- (Trans. on) Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2018 (3rd deadline),
September 9-September 12, 2018, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
— The IACR sponsors one symposium on cryptology.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Election: 2017 IACR election results
- Award: Peikert and Rosen receive TCC Test of Time Award
- School: IISc-IACR School on Information-theoretic Cryptography
Bangalore, India, 4 January - 8 January 2018
- ePrint Report: Fast Homomorphic Evaluation of Deep Discretized Neural Networks
Florian Bourse, Michele Minelli, Matthias Minihold, Pascal Paillier
- ePrint Report: The Discrete-Logarithm Problem with Preprocessing
Henry Corrigan-Gibbs, Dmitry Kogan
- ePrint Report: Manifold Learning Towards Masking Implementations: A First Study
Changhai Ou, Degang Sun, Zhu Wang, Xinping Zhou, Wei Cheng
- ePrint Report: Fuzzy Authenticated Key Exchange
Pierre-Alain Dupont, Julia Hesse, David Pointcheval, Leonid Reyzin, Sophia Yakoubov