— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Crypto 2017,
August 20-August 24, 2017, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2017,
December 3-December 7, 2017, Hong Kong, China.
- Eurocrypt 2018,
April 29-May 3, 2018, Tel Aviv, Israel.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2017,
September 25-September 28, 2017, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 12-November 15, 2017, Baltimore, USA.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 5-March 7, 2018, Bruges, Belgium.
- Public Key Cryptography 2018,
March 25-March 28, 2018, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
— The IACR sponsors one symposium on cryptology.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- ePrint Report: TinyOLE: Efficient Actively Secure Two-Party Computation from Oblivious Linear Function Evaluation
Nico Döttling, Satrajit Ghosh, Jesper Buus Nielsen, Tobias Nilges, Roberto Trifiletti
- ePrint Report: Low-communication parallel quantum multi-target preimage search
Gustavo Banegas, Daniel J. Bernstein
- ePrint Report: Attack on AES Implementation Exploiting Publicly-visible Partial Result
- ePrint Report: Indistinguishable Predicates: A New Tool for Obfuscation
Lukas Zobernig, Steven D. Galbraith, Giovanni Russello
- Job Posting: Cryptography Engineer
Applied science and technology research institute, security lab, Hong Kong
- ePrint Report: With one it is easy, with many it gets complicated: Understanding Channel Security for Groups
Giorgia Azzurra Marson, Bertram Poettering
- ePrint Report: What about Bob? The Inadequacy of CPA Security for Proxy Reencryption