— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Eurocrypt 2019,
May 19-May 23, 2019, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Crypto 2019,
August 18-August 22, 2019, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2019,
December 8-December 12, 2019, Kobe, Japan.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems,
September 9-September 12, 2018, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 11-November 14, 2018, Panaji, Goa, India.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 25-March 28, 2019, Paris, France.
- Public Key Cryptography,
April 14-April 17, 2019, Beijing, China.
— The IACR sponsors one symposium on cryptology.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Currently no upcoming schools
- CRYPTO: Crypto 2019 website & call for papers is up!
Submissions due Feb 13
- ePrint Report: The Lord of the Shares: Combining Attribute-Based Encryption and Searchable Encryption for Flexible Data Sharing
- ePrint Report: DAGS: Reloaded Revisiting Dyadic Key Encapsulation
Gustavo Banegas, Paulo S. L. M. Barreto, Brice Odilon Boidje, Pierre-Louis Cayrel, Gilbert Ndollane Dione, Kris Gaj, Cheikh Thiecoumba Gueye, Richard Haeussler, Jean Belo Klamti, Ousmane N'diaye, Duc
- ePrint Report: AuthCropper: Authenticated Image Cropper for Privacy Preserving Surveillance Systems
Jihye Kim, Jiwon Lee, Hankyung Ko, Donghwan Oh, Semin Han, Kwonho Jeong, Hyunok Oh
- ePrint Report: Subversion in Practice: How to Efficiently Undermine Signatures
Joonsang Baek, Willy Susilo, Jongkil Kim, Yang-Wai Chow
- ePrint Report: On a Rank-Metric Code-Based Cryptosystem with Small Key Size
Julian Renner, Sven Puchinger, Antonia Wachter-Zeh
- ePrint Report: Quantum Equivalence of the DLP and CDHP for Group Actions
Steven Galbraith, Lorenz Panny, Benjamin Smith, Frederik Vercauteren