— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Crypto 2018,
August 19-August 23, 2018, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2018,
December 2-December 6, 2018, Brisbane, Australia.
- Eurocrypt 2019,
May 19-May 23, 2019, Darmstadt, Germany.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Public Key Cryptography 2018,
March 25-March 28, 2018, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems,
September 9-September 12, 2018, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 11-November 14, 2018, Panaji, Goa, India.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 25-March 28, 2019, Paris, France.
— The IACR sponsors one symposium on cryptology.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- ePrint Report: Saber on ARM CCA-secure module lattice-based key encapsulation on ARM
Angshuman Karmakar, Jose Maria Bermudo Mera, Sujoy Sinha Roy, Ingrid Verbauwhede
- ePrint Report: A Reusable Fuzzy Extractor with Practical Storage Size
Jung Hee Cheon, Jinhyuck Jeong, Dongwoo Kim, Jongchan Lee
- ePrint Report: Related-Tweakey Impossible Differential Attack on Reduced-Round Deoxys-BC-256
Rui Zong, Xiaoyang Dong, Xiaoyun Wang
- ePrint Report: DeepChain: Auditable and Privacy-Preserving Deep Learning with Blockchain-based Incentive
Jia-Si Weng, Jian Weng, Ming Li, Yue Zhang, Weiqi Luo
- ePrint Report: PoReps: Proofs of Space on Useful Data
- Job Posting: Post-Doc position
- Job Posting: Associate Professor or Assistant Professor (only for Female)
Kanazawa University, Japan