— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Asiacrypt 2017,
December 3-December 7, 2017, Hong Kong, China.
- Eurocrypt 2018,
April 29-May 3, 2018, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Crypto 2018,
August 19-August 23, 2018, Santa Barbara, USA.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2017,
September 25-September 28, 2017, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 12-November 15, 2017, Baltimore, USA.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 5-March 7, 2018, Bruges, Belgium.
- Public Key Cryptography 2018,
March 25-March 28, 2018, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
— The IACR sponsors one symposium on cryptology.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Currently no upcoming schools
- Eurocrypt: Eurocrypt 2018 call for affiliated events
- PKC: PKC 2018 submission window now open
- Real World Crypto: Real World Crypto deadlines for student stipends & contributed talks
- ePrint Report: Improving Stateless Hash-Based Signatures
Jean-Philippe Aumasson, Guillaume Endignoux
- ePrint Report: Why Attackers Lose: Design and Security Analysis of Arbitrarily Large XOR Arbiter PUFs
Nils Wisiol, Christoph Graebnitz, Marian Margraf, Manuel Oswald, Tudor A. A. Soroceanu, Benjamin Zengin
- ePrint Report: Delayed-Input Non-Malleable Zero Knowledge and Multi-Party Coin Tossing in Four Rounds
Michele Ciampi, Rafail Ostrovsky, Luisa Siniscalchi, Ivan Visconti
- ePrint Report: Four-state Non-malleable Codes with Explicit Constant Rate
Bhavana Kanukurthi, Sai Lakshmi Bhavana Obbattu, Sruthi Sekar