— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Crypto 2019,
August 18-August 22, 2019, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2019,
December 8-December 12, 2019, Kobe, Japan.
- Eurocrypt 2020,
May 10-May 14, 2020, Zagreb, Croatia.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems,
August 25-August 28, 2019, Atlanta, USA.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
December 1-December 5, 2019, Nuremberg, Germany.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 22-March 26, 2020, Athens, Greece.
- Public Key Cryptography,
May 4-May 7, 2020, Edinburgh, Scotland.
— The IACR sponsors one symposium on cryptology.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- PKC: PKC: Public Key Cryptography
Edinburgh, Scotland, 4 May - 7 May 2020
- ePrint Report: A Cautionary Note Regarding the Usage of Leakage Detection Tests in Security Evaluation
Carolyn Whitnall, Elisabeth Oswald
- ePrint Report: Cryptanalysis of Plantlet
Subhadeep Banik, Khashayar Barooti, Takanori Isobe
- ePrint Report: Decentralized Multi-authority Anonymous Authentication for Global Identities with Non-interactive Proofs
- ePrint Report: SAEB: A Lightweight Blockcipher-Based AEAD Mode of Operation
Yusuke Naito, Mitsuru Matsui, Takeshi Sugawara, Daisuke Suzuki
- ePrint Report: Quantum security of the Fiat-Shamir transform of commit and open protocols
- ePrint Report: A Formal Treatment of Deterministic Wallets
Poulami Das, Sebastian Faust, Julian Loss