— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Asiacrypt 2017,
December 3-December 7, 2017, Hong Kong, China.
- Eurocrypt 2018,
April 29-May 3, 2018, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Crypto 2018,
August 19-August 23, 2018, Santa Barbara, USA.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 12-November 15, 2017, Baltimore, USA.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 5-March 7, 2018, Bruges, Belgium.
- Public Key Cryptography 2018,
March 25-March 28, 2018, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- (Trans. on) Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2018 (3rd deadline),
September 9-September 12, 2018, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
— The IACR sponsors one symposium on cryptology.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- School: Deadline for proposing IACR Cryptology Schools: December 31
- ePrint Report: Collusion Resistant Watermarking Schemes for Cryptographic Functionalities
Rupeng Yang, Man Ho Au, Junzuo Lai, Qiuliang Xu, Zuoxia Yu
- ePrint Report: MixColumns Properties and Attacks on (round-reduced) AES with a Single Secret S-Box
- ePrint Report: Quantum Key-recovery Attack on Feistel Structures
Xiaoyang Dong, Xiaoyun Wang
- ePrint Report: Computing isogenies between Montgomery curves using the action of (0,0)
- ePrint Report: Reassessing Security of Randomizable Signatures
David Pointcheval, Olivier Sanders
- ePrint Report: Post-Quantum Secure Remote Password Protocol from RLWE Problem
Xinwei Gao, Jintai Ding, Jiqiang Liu, Lin Li