— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Eurocrypt 2019,
May 19-May 23, 2019, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Crypto 2019,
August 18-August 22, 2019, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2019,
December 8-December 12, 2019, Kobe, Japan.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 11-November 14, 2018, Panaji, Goa, India.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 25-March 28, 2019, Paris, France.
- Public Key Cryptography,
April 14-April 17, 2019, Beijing, China.
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems,
August 25-August 28, 2019, Atlanta, USA.
— The IACR sponsors one symposium on cryptology.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Currently no upcoming schools
- Eurocrypt: Eurocrypt 2020: Eurocrypt 2020
Zagreb, Croatia, 10 May - 14 May 2020
- CHES: CHES 2019: Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems
Atlanta, USA, 25 August - 28 August 2019
- ePrint Report: Boomerang Connectivity Table Revisited
Ling Song, Xianrui Qin, Lei Hu
- ePrint Report: Achieving GWAS with Homomorphic Encryption
Jun Jie Sim, Fook Mun Chan, Shibin Chen, Benjamin Hong Meng Tan, Khin Mi Mi Aung
- ePrint Report: Modeling Power Efficiency of S-boxes Using Machine Learning
Rajat Sadhukhan, Nilanjan Datta, Debdeep Mukhopadhyay
- ePrint Report: Deep Neural Network Attribution Methods for Leakage Analysis and Symmetric Key Recovery
Benjamin Hettwer, Stefan Gehrer, Tim Güneysu
- ePrint Report: LegoSNARK: Modular Design and Composition of Succinct Zero-Knowledge Proofs
Matteo Campanelli, Dario Fiore, Anaïs Querol