— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Asiacrypt 2016,
December 4-December 8, 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Eurocrypt 2017,
April 30-May 4, 2017, Paris, France.
- Crypto 2017 (tentative),
August 20-August 24, 2017, Santa Barbara, USA.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist workshops in various areas
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2016,
August 17-August 19, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 5-March 8, 2017, Tokyo, Japan.
- Public Key Cryptography 2017,
March 28-March 31, 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Event Calendar: CTCrypt 2017: 6th Workshop on Current Trends in Cryptology
Saint Petersburg, Russia, 5 June - 7 June 2017
- Event Calendar: IFIP SEC 2017: 32nd IFIP TC-11 International Information Security and Privacy Conference
Rome, Italy, 29 May - 31 May 2017
- Job Posting: Postdoc (3 years) Decentralised Identity and Reputation Management
- ePrint Report: Revisiting RC4 Key Collision: Faster Search Algorithm and New 22-byte Colliding Key Pairs
Amit Jana, Goutam Paul
- ePrint Report: Solving Trapdoor Basis of Ideal Lattice from Public Basis
Yupu Hu, Zhizhu Lian
- ePrint Report: Indiscreet Logs: Persistent Diffie-Hellman Backdoors in TLS
Kristen Dorey, Nicholas Chang-Fong, Aleksander Essex
- ePrint Report: Cryptanalyses of Candidate Branching Program Obfuscators
Yilei Chen, Craig Gentry, Shai Halevi