— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Eurocrypt 2019,
May 19-May 23, 2019, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Crypto 2019,
August 18-August 22, 2019, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2019,
December 8-December 12, 2019, Kobe, Japan.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 11-November 14, 2018, Panaji, Goa, India.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 25-March 28, 2019, Paris, France.
- Public Key Cryptography,
April 14-April 17, 2019, Beijing, China.
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems,
August 25-August 28, 2019, Atlanta, USA.
— The IACR sponsors one symposium on cryptology.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Currently no upcoming schools
- Eurocrypt: Eurocrypt 2020: Eurocrypt 2020
Zagreb, Croatia, 10 May - 14 May 2020
- FSE: FSE 2019 early registration deadline is Feb 26
- CHES: CHES 2019: Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems
Atlanta, USA, 25 August - 28 August 2019
- ePrint Report: XONN: XNOR-based Oblivious Deep Neural Network Inference
M. Sadegh Riazi, Mohammad Samragh, Hao Chen, Kim Laine, Kristin Lauter, Farinaz Koushanfar
- ePrint Report: Key-dependent cube attack on reduced Frit permutation in Duplex-AE modes
Lingyue Qin, Xiaoyang Dong, Keting Jia, Rui Zong
- ePrint Report: Updatable Anonymous Credentials and Applications to Incentive Systems
Johannes Blömer, Jan Bobolz, Denis Diemert, Fabian Eidens
- ePrint Report: Profiling Side-channel Analysis in the Restricted Attacker Framework
Stjepan Picek, Annelie Heuser, Sylvain Guilley