— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Asiacrypt 2017,
December 3-December 7, 2017, Hong Kong, China.
- Eurocrypt 2018,
April 29-May 3, 2018, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Crypto 2018,
August 19-August 23, 2018, Santa Barbara, USA.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 12-November 15, 2017, Baltimore, USA.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 5-March 7, 2018, Bruges, Belgium.
- Public Key Cryptography 2018,
March 25-March 28, 2018, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- (Trans. on) Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2018 (3rd deadline),
September 9-September 12, 2018, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
— The IACR sponsors one symposium on cryptology.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Currently no upcoming schools
- Election: IACR Election 2017
- Event Calendar: CS2 2018: Fifth Workshop on Cryptography and Security in Computing Systems
Manchester, United Kingdom, 24 January 2018
- ePrint Report: Efficient and Universally Composable Protocols for Oblivious Transfer from the CDH Assumption
Eduard Hauck, Julian Loss
- ePrint Report: A New Digital Rights Management Solution Based on White-Box Cryptography
Jun Liu, Yupu Hu
- ePrint Report: Architecture level Optimizations for Kummer based HECC on FPGAs
Gabriel Gallin, Turku Ozlum Celik, Arnaud Tisserand
- ePrint Report: Automatic Characterization of Exploitable Faults: A Machine Learning Approach
Sayandeep Saha, Dirmanto Jap, Sikhar Patranabis, Debdeep Mukhopadhyay, Shivam Bhasin, Pallab Dasgupta
- ePrint Report: Malware encryption schemes - rerandomizable ciphertexts encrypted using environmental keys
Herman Galteland, Kristian Gjøsteen