— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Asiacrypt 2018,
December 2-December 6, 2018, Brisbane, Australia.
- Eurocrypt 2019,
May 19-May 23, 2019, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Crypto 2019,
August 18-August 22, 2019, Santa Barbara, USA.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems,
September 9-September 12, 2018, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 11-November 14, 2018, Panaji, Goa, India.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 25-March 28, 2019, Paris, France.
- Public Key Cryptography,
April 14-April 17, 2019, Beijing, China.
— The IACR sponsors one symposium on cryptology.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Election: IACR 2018 Election Results
Abdalla, Heninger, Lysyanskaya elected to board
- ePrint Report: Lightweight Circuits with Shift and Swap
Subhadeep Banik, Francesco Regazzoni, Serge Vaudenay
- ePrint Report: Private Function Evaluation with Cards
Alexander Koch, Stefan Walzer
- ePrint Report: DEXON: A Highly Scalable, Decentralized DAG-Based Consensus Algorithm
Tai-Yuan Chen, Wei-Ning Huang, Po-Chun Kuo, Hao Chung, Tzu-Wei Chao
- ePrint Report: Cryptanalysis of the Wave Signature Scheme
Paulo S. L. M. Barreto, Edoardo Persichetti
- ePrint Report: Minting Mechanisms for Blockchain -- or -- Moving from Cryptoassets to Cryptocurrencies
Dominic Deuber, Nico Doettling, Bernardo Magri, Giulio Malavolta, Sri Aravinda Krishnan Thyagarajan
- ePrint Report: Faster SeaSign signatures through improved rejection sampling
Thomas Decru, Lorenz Panny, Frederik Vercauteren