— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Eurocrypt 2016,
May 8-May 12, 2016, Vienna, Austria.
- Crypto 2016,
August 14-August 18, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2016,
December 4-December 8, 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist workshops in various areas
- Public Key Cryptography,
March 6-March 9, 2016, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 20-March 23, 2016, Bochum, Germany.
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2016,
August 17-August 19, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Announcement: Message from the President
- School: : Blockchain Technologies; from cryptographic e-cash to modern cryptocurrency
Corfu, Greece, 29 May - 2 June 2016
- FSE: FSE 2016 accepted papers announced
- ePrint Report: ECDH Key-Extraction via Low-Bandwidth Electromagnetic Attacks on PCs
Daniel Genkin, Lev Pachmanov, Itamar Pipman, Eran Tromer
- ePrint Report: Removing the Strong RSA Assumption from Arguments over the Integers
Geoffroy Couteau, Thomas Peters, David Pointcheval
- ePrint Report: A subfield lattice attack on overstretched NTRU assumptions: Cryptanalysis of some FHE and Graded Encoding Schemes
Martin Albrecht, Shi Bai, Léo Ducas
- ePrint Report: Server Notaries: A Complementary Approach to the Web PKI Trust Model
Emre Yüce, Ali Aydın Selçuk