— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Asiacrypt 2018,
December 2-December 6, 2018, Brisbane, Australia.
- Eurocrypt 2019,
May 19-May 23, 2019, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Crypto 2019,
August 18-August 22, 2019, Santa Barbara, USA.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems,
September 9-September 12, 2018, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 11-November 14, 2018, Panaji, Goa, India.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 25-March 28, 2019, Paris, France.
- Public Key Cryptography,
April 14-April 17, 2019, Beijing, China.
— The IACR sponsors one symposium on cryptology.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Asiacrypt: Asiacrypt 2018 registration now open
Early registration deadline is Oct 31
- ePrint Report: Proving the correct execution of concurrent services in zero-knowledge
Srinath Setty, Sebastian Angel, Trinabh Gupta, Jonathan Lee
- ePrint Report: Watermarking PRFs under Standard Assumptions: Public Marking and Security with Extraction Queries
Daniel Wichs, Willy Quach, Giorgos Zirdelis
- ePrint Report: On the Security Loss of Unique Signatures
Andrew Morgan, Rafael Pass
- ePrint Report: Quantum security proofs using semi-classical oracles
Andris Ambainis, Mike Hamburg, Dominique Unruh
- ePrint Report: Hybrid Key Encapsulation Mechanisms and Authenticated Key Exchange
Nina Bindel, Jacqueline Brendel, Marc Fischlin, Brian Goncalves, Douglas Stebila
- ePrint Report: ProximiTEE: Hardened SGX Attestation and Trusted Path through Proximity Verification
Aritra Dhar, Ivan Puddu, Kari Kostiainen, Srdjan Capkun