— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Eurocrypt 2017,
April 30-May 4, 2017, Paris, France.
- Crypto 2017,
August 20-August 24, 2017, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2017,
December 3-December 7, 2017, Hong Kong, China.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist workshops in various areas
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 5-March 8, 2017, Tokyo, Japan.
- Public Key Cryptography 2017,
March 28-March 31, 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2017,
September 25-September 28, 2017, Taipei, Taiwan.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Currently no upcoming schools
- ePrint Report: Five Rounds are Sufficient and Necessary for the Indifferentiability of Iterated Even-Mansour
Yuanxi Dai, Yannick Seurin, John Steinberger, Aishwarya Thiruvengadam
- ePrint Report: Reducing Garbled Circuit Size While Preserving Circuit Gate Privacy
Yongge Wang, Qutaibah m. Malluhi
- ePrint Report: Practical Non-Malleable Codes from $\ell$-more Extractable Hash Functions
Aggelos Kiayias, Feng-Hao Liu, Yiannis Tselekounis
- ePrint Report: PePTCAP: A Privacy-enhancing Protocol for(Temporary) Car Access Provision
Iraklis Symeonidis, Abdelrahaman Aly, Mustafa A. Mustafa, Bart Preneel
- Event Calendar: SECPID 17: The 2nd Workshop on Security, Privacy, and Identity Management in the Cloud
Reggio Calabria, Italy, 29 August - 2 September 2017
- Event Calendar: PST2017: Privacy, Security and Trust 2017
Calgary, Canada, 28 August - 30 August 2017
- ePrint Report: CCA-Secure Inner-Product Functional Encryption from Projective Hash Functions
Fabrice Benhamouda, Florian Bourse, Helger Lipmaa