About the Conference
CRYPTO 2014 is the 34rd International Cryptology Conference. It will be held at the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB) from August 17 to 21, 2014. The academic program covers all aspects of cryptology. The conference is sponsored by the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR), in cooperation with the Computer Science Department of UCSB.
Electronic versions of the proceedings, published by Springer, will beprovided to all registered attendees at the conference. In addition, paper proceedings can be purchased through online registration.
- NIST is hosting a SHA-3 wokshop immediately following Crypto 2014 on Friday, August 22, 2014.
- Online registration closed on August 14. It will be possible to register onsite.
- Rump Session sumbissions are due by 10 pm on Monday August 18, 2014..
- Video recordings of the presentations are posted.
- Rump Session Call for Submissions is open.
- Instructions for presenters are posted.
- The proceedings of CRYPTO 2014 are now available online for all IACR members and registered attendees via http://www.iacr.org/proceedings.
- The IACR Distinguished Lecture "Caught in between theory and practice" will be given by Mihir Bellare. Here is the Video Presentation
- The conference's best papers, as judged by the CRYPTO 2014 Program Committee, will be invited for publication at the Journal of Cryptology (up to three papers) and to a dedicated Special Issue of Algorithmica.