About the Conference
CRYPTO 2014 is the 34rd International Cryptology Conference. It will be held at the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB) from August 17 to 21, 2014. The academic program covers all aspects of cryptology. The conference is sponsored by the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR), in cooperation with the Computer Science Department of UCSB.
Electronic versions of the proceedings, published by Springer, will beprovided to all registered attendees at the conference. In addition, paper proceedings can be purchased through online registration.
- NIST is hosting a SHA-3 workshop immediately following Crypto 2014 on Friday, August 22, 2014.
- Early registration deadline: July 20, 2014.
- The proceedings of CRYPTO 2014 are now available online for all IACR members and registered attendees via http://www.iacr.org/proceedings.
- 06/24/2014: The Program is posted.
- 06/24/2014: The Registration is open!
- The IACR Distinguished Lecture "Caught in between theory and practice" will be given by Mihir Bellare.
- The conference's best papers, as judged by the CRYPTO 2014 Program Committee, will be invited for publication at the Journal of Cryptology (up to three papers) and to a dedicated Special Issue of Algorithmica.
- 05/31/2014: The List of Accepted Papers is posted.
- 05/07/2014: Call for logo design: let's get creative and help design the logo for the conference gift (which may be a shirt, vest or hat). Submit your best ideas to the General Chair by June 30. The winner will get acknowledged at the conference and will get a prize.
- 11/05/2013: The Call for Papers is posted.