Twelfth IACR Theory of Cryptography Conference
March 23 to 25, 2015
TCC 2015: Home
The Twelfth Theory of Cryptography Conference (TCC 2015) will be held in Warsaw, Poland, from March 23 to 25, 2015, and it will take place at the Sheraton Warsaw Hotel. A welcome reception will take place on Sunday evening (March 22).
TCC 2015 is sponsored by the International
Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR) in
cooperation with the Crypto
Group at the University
of Warsaw. Additionally, TCC 2015 is sponsored by Google Inc. and
co-financed by the Warsaw
Center of Mathematics and Computer Science.
Notification of Decision
Proceedings Version Due
March 23-25, 2015
March 26: COST Action IC1306 “Cryptography for Secure Digital Interaction” group meeting organized by Carmit Hazay in the University of Warsaw Library Building.
March 26: a lecture by Gil Kalai: "What can we learn from a failure of quantum computers", Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland (Rejewski, Różycki, Zygalski lecture series)
- The call for papers is out.
- The submission site is now open.
- The deadline has been extended to 4:00 am EDT (8:00 am UTC) October 7
- The list of accepted papers is out.
- The program is out.
- The registration page is open.
- The accommodation information is available.
- The travel information page was updated.
- The online proceedings are available on Springer's site here: [LNCS 9014,LNCS 9015]
- To download a zipped file containing the conference program and the extended versions of the papers click [here].
- TCC'15 is also on facebook.
- The rump session
program is out.