About the Conference
CRYPTO 2015 is the 35th International Cryptology Conference. It will be held at the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB) from August 16 to 20, 2015. The academic program covers all aspects of cryptology. The conference is sponsored by the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR), in cooperation with the Computer Science Department of UCSB.
Electronic versions of the proceedings, published by Springer, will beprovided to all registered attendees at the conference. In addition, paper proceedings can be purchased through online registration.
- Submission deadline: February 11, 2015 at 22:00 UTC (5:00 pm EST)
- Notification of decision: May 9, 2015
- Proceedings version due: June 5, 2015
- Conference: August 16-20, 2015
- To submit a rump session talk click here.
- Proceedings are available online! Part 1 and Part 2.
- Instructions for speakers that will upload their slides are available here.
- We have a number of stipends still available for undergraduate or graduate students at a US university. Please send the general chair an email to apply!
- Student stipend notifications went out July 6. If you were hoping to get a stipend and didn't hear anything, send the general chair an email.
- Student stipend application deadline is July 3.
- Registration is now available. Head to the registration page
- The technical program is now up.
- Registration will be available soon.
- Initial webpage up.