Welcome to PKC 2017
The IACR International Conference on Practice and Theory of Public-Key Cryptography (PKC)
is the main annual conference focusing on all aspects of public-key cryptography,
attracting cutting-edge results from world-renowned researchers in the area.
Previous editions of PKC were held in Japan, Australia, Korea, France, USA, Singapore, Switzerland,
China, Spain, Italy, Argentina, and Taiwan.
PKC 2017 will be held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
It is organized by CWI Amsterdam
and sponsored by the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR).
- February 19, 2017. Program online.
- January 10, 2017. Accepted papers & invited speakers online.
- January 9, 2017. Registration has opened.
- October 7, 2016. Submission has closed. More than 160 submissions were received.
- September 6, 2016. The submission server is now open.
- April 21, 2016. Call for Papers online.
| Submission deadline: || October 6, 2016, 19:00 UTC |
| Author notification: || December 15, 2016 |
| Proceedings version deadline: || January 10, 2017 |
| Conference: || March 28-31, 2017 |
| Program Chair || Serge Fehr (CWI Amsterdam) || pkc2017programchair at iacr dot org|
| General Chair || Marc Stevens (CWI Amsterdam) || pkc2017 at iacr dot org|