The aim of the IACR Ph.D. database is twofold. On the first hand, we want to offer an overview of Ph.D. already completed
in the domain of cryptology. Where possible, this should also include a subject classification, an abstract, and
access to the full text.
On the second hand, it deals with Ph.D. subjects currently under investigation. This way, we provide a timely
map of contemporary research in cryptology.
All entries or changes need to be approved by an editor. You can contact them via phds (at) iacr.org.
To provide an update on this institution, please click here
Found 8 record(s)
- Message Authentication and Recognition Protocols Using Two-Chanel Cryptography. (cryptographic protocols) 2011-02-16
- Classical Authenticated Key Exchange and Quantum Cryptography (cryptographic protocols) 2011-04-14
- Elliptic Curve Cryptosystems (public-key cryptography) 2011-04-16
- Fault Tolerant Cryptographic Primitives for Space Applications (applications) 2011-04-16
- Distributed Key Generation and Its Applications (cryptographic protocols) 2011-04-19
- High-Speed Elliptic Curve and Pairing-Based Cryptography (public-key cryptography) 2011-04-30
- Democracy Enhancing Technologies: Toward deployable and incoercible E2E elections (applications) 2011-07-19
- Key establishment - security models, protocols and usage (cryptographic protocols) 2011-11-16