The aim of the IACR Ph.D. database is twofold. On the first hand, we want to offer an overview of Ph.D. already completed
in the domain of cryptology. Where possible, this should also include a subject classification, an abstract, and
access to the full text.
On the second hand, it deals with Ph.D. subjects currently under investigation. This way, we provide a timely
map of contemporary research in cryptology.
All entries or changes need to be approved by an editor. You can contact them via phds (at) iacr.org.
To provide an update on this institution, please click here
Found 5 record(s)
- Instruction Set Extensions for Support of Cryptography on Embedded Systems (implementation) 2011-02-18
- Secure and Efficient Implementation of RFID Tags Supporting Cryptography (implementation) 2011-07-21
- Analysis of Cryptographic Hash Functions (secret-key cryptography) 2011-12-07
- Implementation Attacks - Manipulating Devices to Reveal Their Secrets (implementation) 2012-11-02
- On Side-Channel Attacks and the Application of Algorithmic Countermeasures (implementation) 2014-09-21