The aim of the IACR Ph.D. database is twofold. On the first hand, we want to offer an overview of Ph.D. already completed
in the domain of cryptology. Where possible, this should also include a subject classification, an abstract, and
access to the full text.
On the second hand, it deals with Ph.D. subjects currently under investigation. This way, we provide a timely
map of contemporary research in cryptology.
All entries or changes need to be approved by an editor. You can contact them via phds (at) iacr.org.
To provide an update on this institution, please click here
Found 5 record(s)
- Communication and Query Privacy: Intrusion-Resilient Secure Channels and Private Database Queries (cryptographic protocols) 2011-08-16
- Butterfly Effect in Cryptography: Consequences of Changes in Definitions (foundations) 2011-08-23
- Polynomial Time Creativity and its Applications (P-Creativity) 2014-01-05
- Strong Key Derivation from Noisy Sources (foundations) 2015-01-30
- Function-specific schemes for verifiable computatio (cryptographic protocols) 2016-12-26