The aim of the IACR Ph.D. database is twofold. On the first hand, we want to offer an overview of Ph.D. already completed
in the domain of cryptology. Where possible, this should also include a subject classification, an abstract, and
access to the full text.
On the second hand, it deals with Ph.D. subjects currently under investigation. This way, we provide a timely
map of contemporary research in cryptology.
All entries or changes need to be approved by an editor. You can contact them via phds (at) iacr.org.
To provide an update on this institution, please click here
Found 5 record(s)
- Asynchronous FPGA Architectures for Cryptographic Applications (implementation) 2011-05-07
- Global and local Fault attacks on AES cryptoprocessor: Implementation and Countermeasures (secret-key cryptography) 2011-05-27
- Geometrical Countermeasures to Side-Channel Attacks (implementation) 2011-10-29
- Cartographie électromagnétique pour la cryptanalyse physique (implementation) 2011-10-29
- Formal Software Methods for Cryptosystems Implementation Security (implementation) 2015-04-07