The aim of the IACR Ph.D. database is twofold. On the first hand, we want to offer an overview of Ph.D. already completed
in the domain of cryptology. Where possible, this should also include a subject classification, an abstract, and
access to the full text.
On the second hand, it deals with Ph.D. subjects currently under investigation. This way, we provide a timely
map of contemporary research in cryptology.
All entries or changes need to be approved by an editor. You can contact them via phds (at) iacr.org.
To provide an update on this institution, please click here
Found 5 record(s)
- Design and Analysis of Cellular Automata Based Cryptographic Algorithms (secret-key cryptography) 2011-08-05
- Design and Analysis of Pairing Based Cryptographic Hardware for Prime Fields (public-key cryptography) 2011-07-10
Sujoy Sinha Roy
- Design and Analysis of Elliptic Curve Cryptosystems on FPGAs (implementation) 2012-06-23
- Differential Fault Analysis of Block Ciphers (implementation) 2013-09-10
- Analysis of Time Driven Cache Attacks on Block Ciphers (implementation) 2014-07-13