The aim of the IACR Ph.D. database is twofold. On the first hand, we want to offer an overview of Ph.D. already completed
in the domain of cryptology. Where possible, this should also include a subject classification, an abstract, and
access to the full text.
On the second hand, it deals with Ph.D. subjects currently under investigation. This way, we provide a timely
map of contemporary research in cryptology.
All entries or changes need to be approved by an editor. You can contact them via phds (at) iacr.org.
To provide an update on this institution, please click here
Found 5 record(s)
- Cryptographic Protocols: Theory and Implementation (cryptographic protocols) 2011-04-18
- Secure Computation in Untrusted Environments (cryptographic protocols) 2011-04-19
- Honest Verifier Zero-Knowledge Arguments Applied (foundations) 2011-09-04
- On the Communication and Round Complexity of Secure Computation (cryptographic protocols) 2017-07-25
Jesper Buus Nielsen
- On Protocol Security in the Cryptographic Model 2016-11-16