The aim of the IACR Ph.D. database is twofold. On the first hand, we want to offer an overview of Ph.D. already completed
in the domain of cryptology. Where possible, this should also include a subject classification, an abstract, and
access to the full text.
On the second hand, it deals with Ph.D. subjects currently under investigation. This way, we provide a timely
map of contemporary research in cryptology.
All entries or changes need to be approved by an editor. You can contact them via phds (at) iacr.org.
To provide an update on this institution, please click here
Found 7 record(s)
- Hardware-based Identification and Authentication Systems (applications) 2014-12-17
- Authentication for Multicast Authentication (cryptographic protocols) 2014-12-15
- Privacy Preserving Dataset Operations (cryptographic protocols) 2011-04-25
Hassan Jameel Asghar
- Design and Analysis of Human Identification Protocols (cryptographic protocols) 2014-12-09
Md Mokammel Haque
- Lattice-based Cryptanalysis for Secure Cryptosystems (applications) 2014-12-10
- Security Analysis of Cryptographic Algorithms (secret-key cryptography) 2014-12-15
- Contributions to cryptanalysis: design and analysis of cryptographic hash functions (secret-key cryptography) 2015-02-22