The aim of the IACR Ph.D. database is twofold. On the first hand, we want to offer an overview of Ph.D. already completed
in the domain of cryptology. Where possible, this should also include a subject classification, an abstract, and
access to the full text.
On the second hand, it deals with Ph.D. subjects currently under investigation. This way, we provide a timely
map of contemporary research in cryptology.
All entries or changes need to be approved by an editor. You can contact them via phds (at) iacr.org.
To provide an update on this institution, please click here
Found 5 record(s)
- Some attacks against hardness assumptions and cyptographic primitives 2011-03-14
- Design and Analysis of Hash Functions (secret-key cryptography) 2011-04-11
Phan Duong Hieu
- Sécurité et efficacité de schémas cryptographiques (public-key cryptography) 2012-03-20
- Arithmetic of pairings on algebraic curves for cryptography (public-key cryptography) 2015-05-04
- Side-Channel and Fault Analysis in the Presence of Countermeasures: Tools, Theory and Practice (implementation) 2016-11-16