The aim of the IACR Ph.D. database is twofold. On the first hand, we want to offer an overview of Ph.D. already completed
in the domain of cryptology. Where possible, this should also include a subject classification, an abstract, and
access to the full text.
On the second hand, it deals with Ph.D. subjects currently under investigation. This way, we provide a timely
map of contemporary research in cryptology.
All entries or changes need to be approved by an editor. You can contact them via phds (at) iacr.org.
To provide an update on this institution, please click here
Found 5 record(s)
Markku-Juhani Olavi Saarinen
- Cryptanalysis of Dedicated Hash Functions (secret-key cryptography) 2011-03-09
- Cryptanalysis of block ciphers (secret-key cryptography) 2011-03-09
Waldyr Dias Benits Junior
- Applications of Fobenius Expansions in Elliptic Curve Cryptography (applications) 2011-04-16
- Improvements to the Gaudry-Schost Algorithm for Multidimensional discrete logarithm problems and Applications (foundations) 2011-04-17
- New Attacks on FCSR-based Stream Ciphers (secret-key cryptography) 2011-12-20