Starting from January 2012, the new Intel-TU Darmstadt Security Institute will conduct security research for mobile and embedded systems. The Security Institute will be jointly operated by Intel Labs and TU Darmstadt/Center for Advanced Security Research Darmstadt (CASED), Germany. In order to kick off operations, we are currently looking for scientific personnel.
Applicants should hold Diploma, Master or PhD Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering and bring well-founded knowledge and experience in IT-Security. More specifically, we are looking for candidates that have expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Mobile operating system security (e.g., Android, iOS)
- Embedded system security, in particular knowledge in embedded processors such as ARM and Intel Atom
- Lightweight Cryptography with focus on emerging technologies such as RFID and NFC
- Hardware security (e.g., Physically Unclonable Functions)
- Design, development, analysis of System-on-Chip (SoC) IP blocks and associated tools
How to Apply
Your application should include your current curriculum vitae, MSc/Diploma certificates and grades, a letter of motivation stating your interest in the position and your research interests and at least two letters of recommendation.