CHRI Post-Doctoral or Research Professor Positions
Creative Research Initiatives on Cryptographic Hard Problems (Director, Prof. Jung Hee Cheon), the Department of Mathematical Sciences, Seoul National University, is soliciting applications to fill the position of a Post-doc or a Research Professor in cryptology and applied cryptology area.
We are seeking candidates who have finished their Doctorate or Ph. D in Mathematical Sciences or related fields. Our team is working regularly with other research groups in industry and academia. We are actively supporting publication and presentation of research at the top international conferences.
The position is not bound to a specific project, but we expect contributions in mathematical cryptology, pairing-based cryptology, lattice-based cryptology and their applications to cloud computing.
Applications must include:
- Professional CV with full list of publications
- Two or more references (can be submitted after the initial screening)
Duration and Commencement of Fellowship:
- Fellowships are awarded for a period of 12 months or more (CHRI is a 9-year project.)
- Each fellowship usually begins on March 1, 2012, but could start right away if the applicant wants
CHRI provides Fellowship recipients with the following allowances and expenses:
- A annual salary in the range 30,000,000-45,000,000 Korean Won
- Support relocation expenses up to 4,000,000 Korean Won (including economy class airplane ticket)
- Full medical insurance coverage
- Might be available to campus housing for research professor position
Please submit your application form by Jan. 30, 2012 to the e-mail, changee0415 (at) gmail.com.
(Application will be reviewed immediately.)