Get an update on changes of the IACR web-page here. For questions, contact newsletter (at) iacr.org. You can also receive updates via:
To receive your credentials via mail again, please click here.
You can also access the full news archive.
Applicants should possess at least two years of experience (work or academic) in the field of software security, like performing software security audits. Ability to engage with product teams independently with minimal supervision is a must. Applicants should have expertise in two or more of the following areas:
- Code review, analysis and vulnerability assessment (C, C++, ARM assembly,C#,Java)
- Security testing, e.g. fuzzing, instrumentation, monitoring
- Operating system security
- Mobile platform security
- Mitigation techniques
- Incident response
In-depth knowledge in the following specific areas will be considered a plus:
- Mobile operating system internals (Android, Windows Phone, iOS)
- Static analysis
- Firmware analysis and reverse engineering
- ARM architecture
Graduate degree in a security related field of Computer Science or Mathematics is a plus.
If interested, please apply directly to requisition G1889943