Serve as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) advising SafeNet customers, partners and prospects on SafeNet Data Protection solutions to secure data while at rest (storage, file and database encryption), in use (hardware security modules, encryption technologies), and in transit (wide area network encryption).
This focused expertise will drive increased revenue for SafeNet StorageSecure, Hardware Security Modules, KeySecure and ProtectV products.
• Experienced in the concepts of Cryptography, Security and PKI
• Experience with Hardware Security Modules (HSM)
• Experience with the concept and practice of Key Management
• Experience with virtualisation products such as VMWare, XEN and HyperV is beneficial, as well as prior involvement with Amazon Web Services
• Strong familiarity with Windows and Linux based systems
• Familiarity with a range of enterprise security solutions would be beneficial as they relate to the wider SafeNet portfolio. These include database encryption, data tokenization, storage encryption, wide area network encryption, and authentication.
The position will require significant travel throughout the EMEA region.
For further information, please contact julia.robson (at) safenet-inc.com