• Senior hands-on engineer with broad experience in cryptography
• Experienced with designing and implementing cryptographic algorithms and key management systems
• Must be familiar with algorithms and protocols including AES-CBC, AES-GCM, SHA, EC-DH, EC-DSA, random number generation, PKI
• Knowledge of Suite B crypto, TLS, smartcards/CAC, X.509, soft certificates, PKCS11
• Experience developing crypto APIs for both internal and external use
• Must have strong skills with C/C++ and/or Java programming languages on multiple platforms
• Ability to work with and mentor a team of programmers
• Ability to obtain US security clearance.
• Familiar with FIPS 140-2 process, VPNs, S/MIME, data at rest crypto, and other cryptographic products.
• Familiar with DoD and US Federal requirements and regulations related to cryptography for SBU/CUI and classified data.
• Familiar with secure voice protocols, such as SRTP, SIP/TLS, SSIP, zRTP, etc.
• Ability to create high-level software design documents.
• Experience writing device drivers, low-level APIs, or software development kits.
• Familiar with implementing crypto in hardware in ASIC or FPGA-based systems
• BA/BS, MS, Ph.D. degree in Cryptography, Mathematics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
• CISSP, CSSLP, or SANS certifications