• Model Cryptographic systems for adherence to specific requirements
• Interact with customers to address questions on impacts of implementation
• Provide guidance to program engineering teams on cryptographic implementation
• Supporting system engineers and designers in architecture trade-offs
• Minimum of 10 years direct related experience with System Engineering Analysis and Development of Cryptographic Systems.
• Technical experience in developing complex software and/or hardware systems for cryptographic systems
• Demonstrated background in System Modeling, System Simulation, and/or Design of Experiments
• Experience architecting, designing, implementing, testing real-time, embedded solutions
• Active DoD Secret clearance with ability to secure special access
• Knowledge of security concerns with real-time operating systems.
• Knowledge of security standards, methods, and policies; risk and threat analysis; technical security safeguard; and operational security measures.
• Experience with all aspects of system design and development process
• Knowledge of Raytheon’s customer needs and organization
• DoD Top Secret clearance preferred
• Bachelor’s of Science (B.S.) in Science, Math, Engineering or related technical field