Samsung is opening the job position for the smart card security expert. The detailed job description is as follows:
- Participate to the specification of the next generation security devices in collaboration with the design team, propose new security features
- Customer support for security and security promotion
- Support CC/EMV certification
- Attend & follow-up the smart card security related standard & organization (JHAS...)
- Survey and study the up-to-date attack/countermeasure techniques and the relevant result from crypto/security research communities
The successful candidates are expected to have expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- strong experience in smart card security and more generally embedded device security (SW or HW)
- security architecture specification
- security evaluation and the attack technologies including various side channel analysis attacks
- firmware design
- EMVco / Common Criteria certifications.
The candidates are preferred to work in South Korea but it is negotiable.
The application should include the current curriculum vitae.