IACR News item: 12 July 2021
The IACR Fellows Program recognizes outstanding IACR members for technical and professional contributions to the field of cryptology. Today we are pleased to announce five members that have been elevated to the rank of Fellow for 2021:
- Craig Gentry, for breakthrough research on fully homomorphic encryption and other fundamental contributions to cryptography.
- Yehuda Lindell, for fundamental contributions to theory and practice of secure multiparty computation, for sustained educational leadership, and for service to the IACR.
- Josef Pieprzyk, for significant contributions to design and analysis of cryptosystems, and for exceptional service to the IACR and the Asia-Pacific cryptographic community.
- Leonid Reyzin, for fundamental contributions to theory and practice of cryptography, and for service to the IACR.
- Ingrid Verbauwhede, for pioneering and sustained contributions to cryptographic hardware and embedded systems, and for service to the IACR.
Additional news items may be found on the IACR news page.