Get an update on changes of the IACR web-page here. For questions, contact newsletter (at) iacr.org. You can also get this service via
To receive your credentials via mail again, please click here.
You can also access the full news archive.
• Analysis of “real world” protocols
• Formal Methods applied to security protocols
• Fully Homomorphic Encryption
• Lattice Based Cryptography
• Multi-Party Computation
• Provable Security, i.e. Protocol and Mechanism design
The post is funded by an ERC Advanced Grant awarded to Professor Nigel Smart.
Some videos of IACR lectures have been posted on youtube in the IACR channel at http://www.youtube.com/TheIACR Videos of talks are also being incorporated into cryptodb - see the example of Roger Dingledine's talk at Crypto 2011.
Videos are now available for Crypto 2011 and PKC 2010, Videos are also available from the Crypto 2011 rump session.