Get an update on changes of the IACR web-page here. For questions, contact newsletter (at) iacr.org. You can also get this service via
To receive your credentials via mail again, please click here.
You can also access the full news archive.
The start of the position is negotiable. Also late applications can be taken into consideration.
Applicants with a PhD in cryptography, privacy preservation, game theory, data mining or optimization are encouraged to apply.
If you have a passion for excellence and a drive to achieve, you belong at AMD. Our employees work hard, have fun, and thrive on success. We meet the challenges of an evolving marketplace by staying true to our corporate values, including an unwavering respect for individuals and a focus on retaining superior employees.
AMD is currently seeking a Senior Cryptographer for a mission-critical technical leadership position.
The Protection Team within the Multimedia Drivers Department provides ownership of the environment used to enable Premium Video Content Playback and Platform Security. The team delivers components to support various standards in Content Protection and System Security.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, etc.
- Optional: Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, etc.
The ideal candidate will fill a leadership role while providing ownership for specific components and projects. Pre-existing familiarity with applied cryptography and security protocols will be essential to ongoing assignments:
- Design and implement security solutions
- Assist in resolution of customer, quality and certification issues
- Actively participate in design reviews and discussions
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPEREINCE:
- Familiarity with system security and cryptographic algorithms (like AES,