Fujitsu Research, Sunnyvale CA
Fujitsu is hiring strong cryptographic researchers for our research lab based out of Sunnyvale, CA. We are looking for researchers who can successfully publish in top venues, collaborate with others in industry and academia, and evangelize cryptography and security within Fujitsu. The role offers flexible office time (including the potential to mostly work from home) and could be fully remote for exceptionally strong candidates.Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct research in cryptography and related fields (i.e. distributed systems, security, and general theory) and publish it in top conferences. While researchers have wide latitude to work on whatever problems they deem interesting in the field, we do expect that at least some portion of research time will be spent on problems that are more relevant to Fujitsu’s business.
- Collaborate with others in both academia and industry on exciting research problems. Promote Fujitsu as a leader in the field of cryptography and computer security.
- Contribute to new Fujitsu technologies and IP, and help research engineers and developers shepherd the “practical” portion of your research into new business offerings.
- Ph.D. in computer science or a related field.
- A strong track record of publishing in top conferences in cryptography and related fields.
- A vision for the future direction of your research and ideas for how it can be impactful both academically and on Fujitsu’s business.
Last updated: 2021-08-06 posted on 2021-08-05