Advanced Digital Sciences Center (ADSC), Illinois at Singapore Pte Ltd, Singapore
We are seeking a Postdoctoral Researcher to join us in our project to ensure reliable and trustworthy power grid operation. In this project, we will approach the security challenges from three angles; secure energy transactions, secure decentralized storage for collaboration, and secure end-to-end communication for resource monitoring and control.Your Responsibilities
- Conduct research on provable data possession and secure collaborative storage.
- Develop and improve upon techniques to provide Completeness, Correctness, and Freshness guarantees on stored data in collaborative applications.
- Implement the developed solutions
- PhD in Cryptography, Applied Cryptography, Information Theory, Mathematics, Computer Science or related areas.
- Excellent track record in reputable Cryptography and Security venues.
- Ability to perform research independently.
- Good communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team of researchers and engineers.
- Experience or interest in software prototyping.
- Experience in data/message integrity research, such as Provable Data Possession, Proof of Data Retrievability.
- Familiar with or interested in Cloud and IoT concepts, DER and Grid 2.0 paradigm.
Last updated: 2021-06-03 posted on 2021-06-03