X-Logos LLC, Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Company's mission: Original solutions for the security and economic demands of data and data owners.
Seniority level: Open to discussion. Lack of industry experience can be compensated by academic achievements.
Industry: Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Data Science.
Available employment types: full-time, part-time, in-person, remote.
- Stay current with advances in cryptography, related areas, and the underlying mathematical subjects.
- Understand and implement existing cryptographic constructions in the literature and industry.
- Help to design and to evaluate new cryptographic schemes and protocols.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or another related field.
- Fluency in at least one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Python, Ruby, Go, Java.
- Reasonable proficiency in several topics in discrete mathematics (in particular, logic, group theory, probability, number theory, and linear algebra).
- Track record of peer-reviewed publications related to cryptography and mathematics in general.
- Experience with cryptanalysis.
- Work with challenging problems for deploying real-world applications of significant impact in the industry.
- Direct contact with crypto experts in in-depth discussions and analysis of ongoing projects.
- Learn from veterans from the industry of new technologies.
- Incentives for writing scientific papers, patents, and participating in academic conferences and other related events.
- Budget for investing in continued education (books, courses, seminars, certifications, among others).
- Visa sponsorship (when applicable).
- Dental, vision, and health insurance (for full-time employees).
- Salary to be defined according to the seniority and employment level.
Last updated: 2021-02-28 posted on 2021-02-28