The Network and Information Security Group is currently looking for up to 2 motivated and talented researchers (Postdoctoral Researchers) to contribute to research projects related to applied cryptography, security and privacy. The successful candidates will be working on the following topics (but not limited to):
- Searchable Encryption and data structures enabling efficient search operations on encrypted data;
- Restricting the type of access given when granting access to search over one's data;
- Processing of encrypted data in outsourced and untrusted environments;
- Applying encrypted search techniques to SGX environments;
- Revocable Attribute-Based Encryption schemes and their application to cloud services;
- Functional Encryption;
- Privacy-Preserving Analytics;
- IoT Security.
Programming skills is a must.
The positions are strongly research-focused. Activities include conducting both theoretical and applied research, design of secure and/or privacy-preserving protocols, software development and validation, reading and writing scientific articles, presentation of the research results at seminars and conferences in Finland and abroad, acquiring (or assisting in acquiring) further funding.
Last updated: 2020-03-18 posted on 2020-03-10