Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Information Technology, Rotkreuz
• To professionally and effectively contribute to the education of students at Bachelor’s level as well as technical and professional specialists in the field of IT Security
• To supervise students’ projects as well as Bachelor’s and Master’s theses
• To set up, manage and lead your own research project
• To contribute actively to the ongoing development of the University and its programmes
• You are in possession of a Master’s degree as well as relevant experience and expertise in IT & IT Security; an academic title is desirable.
• You have proven, in-depth knowledge and expertise in at least two of the following subject areas: Identity & Access Management; Crypto Mechanisms and Protocols; Secure Programming; OS Security; Forensics and Forensic Readiness; IoT and IoT Security; Networks, including Network Security and Architecture; Cloud Security; Cyber Physical Systems; Critical Infrastructures; Data Protection; Application of Security Measures in accordance with COBOT / ISO 2700X / GSHB; Governance and Compliance; Web Technology and Security ; Mobile Security; Adversarial Behaviour; Security Modeling; Simulation and Gaming.
• You are able to explain and teach these subjects to your audience in a clear and easy to understand manner.
• You have a wide network within the IT Security Community.
• You are able to professionally and effectively develop research and/or business projects.
• You are open, friendly and ready to participate in interdisciplinary teamwork.
• Teamwork with other experts in an innovative and growing IT Faculty
• Further development and positioning in research at national and international level as well as close cooperation with industry in the field
• A position as lecturer with the possibility to attain a professorship and title
• Up to date and current employment and working conditions
• Attractive and modern workplace at our new campus in Rotkreuz, located very near the train station
Please send your full CV incl. the list of publications and a motivational letter to email@example.com.
Last updated: 2019-10-23 posted on 2019-10-23