This is a full-time position, the candidate will be responsible to design and analyze cryptographic primitives and protocols for real-world problems. Instruct our engineers to bring the designs to implementation, and will be collaborating with our world-renown cryptography advisors. The research area includes but not limited to secure multi-party computation, zero-knowledge proof and (fully) homomorphic encryption.
- Strong background in secure multi-party computation or zero-knowledge proof or (fully) homomorphic encryption.
- Theoretical and applied experience in cryptographic protocols design.
- PhD in cryptography, mathematics, computer science or other related field.
- Publications at top cryptography or security conferences (CRYPTO, EUROCRYPT, ASIACRYPT, TCC, PKC, FC, CCS, S&P, NDSS, etc.).
- Experience in programming is a plus.
- Experience in designing artificial intelligence algorithms is a plus.
The position is available immediately. The successful candidate will enjoy a very competitive salary and work in a collaborative and creative group.
Last updated: 2019-06-03 posted on 2019-06-03