— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Eurocrypt 2016,
May 8-May 12, 2016, Vienna, Austria.
- Crypto 2016,
August 14-August 18, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2016,
December 4-December 8, 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist workshops in various areas
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 20-March 23, 2016, Bochum, Germany.
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2016,
August 17-August 19, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
- Public Key Cryptography 2017,
March 28-March 31, 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Eurocrypt: Eurocrypt early registration deadline Apr 24
- PKC: PKC 2017 call for papers now online
- ePrint Report: An Efficient and Scalable Modeling Attack on Lightweight Secure Physically Unclonable Function
Phuong Ha Nguyen, Durga Prasad Sahoo
- ePrint Report: Network Deprived SNA : An Alternative To Anonymization
Varsha Bhat Kukkala, Jaspal Singh Saini, S.R.S. Iyengar
- ePrint Report: A Practical Framework for Executing Complex Queries over Encrypted Multimedia Data
Fahad Shaon, Murat Kantarcioglu
- ePrint Report: Multi-Input Inner-Product Functional Encryption from Pairings
Michel Abdalla, Mariana Raykova, Hoeteck Wee
- ePrint Report: Computational Security of Quantum Encryption
Gorjan Alagic, Anne Broadbent, Bill Fefferman, Tommaso Gagliardoni, Christian Schaffner, Michael St. Jules