— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Eurocrypt 2016,
May 8-May 12, 2016, Vienna, Austria.
- Crypto 2016,
August 14-August 18, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2016,
December 4-December 8, 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist workshops in various areas
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 20-March 23, 2016, Bochum, Germany.
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2016,
August 17-August 19, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
- Public Key Cryptography 2017,
March 28-March 31, 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Eurocrypt: Eurocrypt 2016 proceedings available for IACR members
- PKC: PKC 2017 call for papers now online
- Event Calendar: MIST'16: 8th ACM CCS International Workshop on Managing Insider Security Threats
Vienna, Austria, 24 October - 28 October 2016
- Job Posting: Post-Doc
ENS de Lyon, France
- ePrint Report: Efficient Generation of Linear Secret Sharing Scheme Matrices from Threshold Access Trees
Zhen Liu, Zhenfu Cao, Duncan S. Wong
- ePrint Report: Fault Tolerant Implementations of Delay-based Physically Unclonable Functions on FPGA
Durga Prasad Sahoo, Sikhar Patranabis, Debdeep Mukhopadhyay, Rajat Subhra Chakraborty
- ePrint Report: Function-Hiding Inner Product Encryption is Practical
Sam Kim, Kevin Lewi, Avradip Mandal, Hart Montgomery, Arnab Roy, David J. Wu