— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Crypto 2016,
August 14-August 18, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2016,
December 4-December 8, 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Eurocrypt 2017,
April 30-May 4, 2017, Paris, France.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist workshops in various areas
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2016,
August 17-August 19, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 5-March 8, 2017, Tokyo, Japan.
- Public Key Cryptography 2017,
March 28-March 31, 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- ECC2016 Computational Algebraic Number Theory School,
September 1-September 7, 2016, İzmir, Turkey.
- COST-IACR School on Randomness in Cryptography,
November 14-November 18, 2016, Barcelona, Barcelona.
- IACR-SEAMS School "Cryptography: Foundations and New Directions",
November 27-December 4, 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- School: Deadline for proposing IACR Cryptology Schools: June 30
- Event Calendar: ICISSP 2017: 3rd International Conference on Information Systems Security and Privacy
Porto, Portugal, 19 February - 21 February 2017
- ePrint Report: Anonymous Attestation Using the Strong Diffie Hellman Assumption Revisited
Jan Camenisch, Manu Drijvers, Anja Lehmann
- ePrint Report: Practical Round-Optimal Blind Signatures in the Standard Model from Weaker Assumptions
Georg Fuchsbauer, Christian Hanser, Chethan Kamath, Daniel Slamanig
- ePrint Report: Reducing the Leakage in Practical Order-Revealing Encryption
David Cash, Feng-Hao Liu, Adam O'Neill, Cong Zhang
- ePrint Report: The SKINNY Family of Block Ciphers and its Low-Latency Variant MANTIS
Christof Beierle, Jérémy Jean, Stefan Kölbl, Gregor Leander, Amir Moradi, Thomas Peyrin, Yu Sasaki, Pascal Sasdrich, Siang Meng Sim
- ePrint Report: Frodo: Take off the ring! Practical, Quantum-Secure Key Exchange from LWE
Joppe Bos, Craig Costello, L\'eo Ducas, Ilya Mironov, Michael Naehrig, Valeria Nikolaenko, Ananth Raghunathan, Douglas Stebila