— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Asiacrypt 2016,
December 4-December 8, 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Eurocrypt 2017,
April 30-May 4, 2017, Paris, France.
- Crypto 2017 (tentative),
August 20-August 24, 2017, Santa Barbara, USA.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist workshops in various areas
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2016,
August 17-August 19, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 5-March 8, 2017, Tokyo, Japan.
- Public Key Cryptography 2017,
March 28-March 31, 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- ECC2016 Computational Algebraic Number Theory School,
September 1-September 7, 2016, İzmir, Turkey.
- COST-IACR School on Randomness in Cryptography,
November 14-November 18, 2016, Barcelona, Barcelona.
- IACR-SEAMS School "Cryptography: Foundations and New Directions",
November 27-December 4, 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Announcement: August 2016 update from the IACR
- Election: Nominations now open for IACR 2016 election
- FSE: Transactions on Symmetric Cryptology (FSE) second round deadline approaching
- TCC: Accepted papers for TCC 2016-B announced
- ePrint Report: Lightweight Diffusion Layer: Importance of Toeplitz Matrices
Sumanta Sarkar, Habeeb Syed
- ePrint Report: A Zoo of Homomorphic Signatures: Multi-Key and Key-Homomorphism
Russell W. F. Lai, Raymond K. H. Tai, Harry W. H. Wong, Sherman S. M. Chow
- ePrint Report: Multi-Cast Key Distribution: Scalable, Dynamic and Provably Secure Construction
Kazuki Yoneyama, Reo Yoshida, Yuto Kawahara, Tetsutaro Kobayashi, Hitoshi Fuji, Tomohide Yamamoto