— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Crypto 2018,
August 19-August 23, 2018, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2018,
December 2-December 6, 2018, Brisbane, Australia.
- Eurocrypt 2019,
May 19-May 23, 2019, Darmstadt, Germany.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Public Key Cryptography 2018,
March 25-March 28, 2018, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems,
September 9-September 12, 2018, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 11-November 14, 2018, Panaji, Goa, India.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 25-March 28, 2019, Paris, France.
— The IACR sponsors one symposium on cryptology.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- School: ECI-IACR '18: ECI-IACR School on Modern Cryptography
Buenos Aires, Argentina, 30 July - 3 August 2018
- ePrint Report: Another coin bites the dust: An analysis of dust in UTXO based cryptocurrencies
Cristina Pérez-Solà, Sergi Delgado-Segura, Guillermo Navarro-Arribas, Jordi Herrera-Joancomart
- ePrint Report: Provably Secure Integration Cryptosystem on Non-Commutative Group
Weiqing You, Xiaoming Chen, Wenxi Li
- ePrint Report: Preventing Zeroizing Attacks on GGH15
James Bartusek, Jiaxin Guan, Fermi Ma, Mark Zhandry
- ePrint Report: Key-Secrecy of PACE with OTS/CafeOBJ
- ePrint Report: Improved Collision Attack on Reduced RIPEMD-160
Fukang Liu, Gaoli Wang, Zhenfu Cao
- ePrint Report: Cost-Effective Private Linear Key Agreement With Adaptive CCA Security from Prime Order Multilinear Maps and Tracing Traitors
Mriganka Mandal, Ratna Dutta