— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Eurocrypt 2016,
May 8-May 12, 2016, Vienna, Austria.
- Crypto 2016,
August 14-August 18, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2016,
December 4-December 8, 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist workshops in various areas
- Public Key Cryptography,
March 6-March 9, 2016, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 20-March 23, 2016, Bochum, Germany.
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2016,
August 17-August 19, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Currently no upcoming schools
- Announcement: Message from the President
- FSE: FSE 2016 accepted papers announced
- Event Calendar: DCCL 2016: Distributed Cryptocurrencies and Consensus Ledgers
Chicago, USA, 25 July 2016
- ePrint Report: Speed Optimizations in Bitcoin Key Recovery Attacks
Nicolas Courtois, Guangyan Song, Ryan Castellucci
- ePrint Report: Breaking the Sub-Exponential Barrier in Obfustopia
Sanjam Garg, Omkant Pandey, Akshayaram Srinivasan, Mark Zhandry
- ePrint Report: Signature Schemes with Efficient Protocols and Dynamic Group Signatures from Lattice Assumptions
Benoit Libert, San Ling, Fabrice Mouhartem, Khoa Nguyen, Huaxiong Wang
- ePrint Report: On the Complexity of Scrypt and Proofs of Space in the Parallel Random Oracle Model
Jo\"el Alwen, Binyi Chen, Chethan Kamath, Vladimir Kolmogorov, Krzysztof Pietrzak, Stefano Tessaro