— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Eurocrypt 2017,
April 30-May 4, 2017, Paris, France.
- Crypto 2017,
August 20-August 24, 2017, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2017,
December 3-December 7, 2017, Hong Kong, China.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist workshops in various areas
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 5-March 8, 2017, Tokyo, Japan.
- Public Key Cryptography 2017,
March 28-March 31, 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2017,
September 25-September 28, 2017, Taipei, Taiwan.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Currently no upcoming schools
- Event Calendar: HASP'17: Hardware and Architectural Support for Security and Privacy 2017
Toronto, Canada, 25 June 2017
- ePrint Report: Ad Hoc PSM Protocols: Secure Computation Without Coordination
Amos Beimel, Yuval Ishai, Eyal Kushilevitz
- ePrint Report: Toward Fine-Grained Blackbox Separations Between Semantic and Circular-Security Notions
Mohammad Hajiabadi, Bruce M. Kapron
- ePrint Report: The Multi-User Security of Double Encryption
Viet Tung Hoang, Stefano Tessaro
- ePrint Report: Privacy-Preserving Search of Similar Patients in Genomic Data
Gilad Asharov, Shai Halevi, Yehuda Lindell, Tal Rabin
- ePrint Report: Constraint-hiding Constrained PRFs for NC1 from LWE
Ran Canetti, Yilei Chen
- ePrint Report: Computing generator in cyclotomic integer rings, A subfield algorithm for the Principal Ideal Problem in L(1/2) and application to cryptanalysis of a FHE scheme
Jean-François Biasse, Thomas Espitau, Pierre-Alain Fouque, Alexandre Gélin, Paul Kirchner