— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Crypto 2016,
August 14-August 18, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2016,
December 4-December 8, 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Eurocrypt 2017,
April 30-May 4, 2017, Paris, France.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist workshops in various areas
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2016,
August 17-August 19, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 5-March 8, 2017, Tokyo, Japan.
- Public Key Cryptography 2017,
March 28-March 31, 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- ECC2016 Computational Algebraic Number Theory School,
September 1-September 7, 2016, İzmir, Turkey.
- COST-IACR School on Randomness in Cryptography,
November 14-November 18, 2016, Barcelona, Barcelona.
- IACR-SEAMS School "Cryptography: Foundations and New Directions",
November 27-December 4, 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Eurocrypt: Eurocrypt 2017 Call For Affiliated Events
- FSE: FSE 2016 proceedings available for IACR members
- ePrint Report: Unconditionally Secure Signatures
Ryan Amiri, Aysajan Abidin, Petros Wallden, Erika Andersson
- ePrint Report: FHPKE with Zero Norm Noises based on DLA&CDH
- ePrint Report: Zero Knowledge Authentication Protocols With Algebraic Geometry Techniques
Edgar González, Guillermo Morales-Luna, Feliú D. Sagols
- ePrint Report: Efficient and Private Scoring of Decision Trees, Support Vector Machines and Logistic Regression Models based on Pre-Computation
Martine De Cock, Rafael Dowsley, Caleb Horst, Raj Katti, Anderson C. A. Nascimento, Stacey C. Newman, Wing-Sea Poon
- ePrint Report: Efficient Robust Secret Sharing from Expander Graphs
Brett Hemenway, Rafail Ostrovsky