— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Eurocrypt 2017,
April 30-May 4, 2017, Paris, France.
- Crypto 2017,
August 20-August 24, 2017, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2017,
December 3-December 7, 2017, Hong Kong, China.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist workshops in various areas
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 5-March 8, 2017, Tokyo, Japan.
- Public Key Cryptography 2017,
March 28-March 31, 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2017,
September 25-September 28, 2017, Taipei, Taiwan.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Currently no upcoming schools
- ePrint Report: Analysis of Software Countermeasures for Whitebox Encryption
Subhadeep Banik, Andrey Bogdanov, Takanori Isobe, Martin Bjerregaard Jepsen
- ePrint Report: The Approximate $k$-List Problem
Leif Both, Alexander May
- ePrint Report: New techniques for trail bounds and application to differential trails in Keccak
Silvia Mella, Joan Daemen, Gilles Van Assche
- ePrint Report: Robust Synchronous P2P Primitives Using SGX Enclaves
Yaoqi Jia, Shruti Tople, Tarik Moataz, Deli Gong, Prateek Saxena, Zhenkai Liang
- ePrint Report: REM: Resource-Efficient Mining for Blockchains
Fan Zhang, Ittay Eyal, Robert Escriva, Ari Juels, Robbert van Renesse
- ePrint Report: Optimal Differential Trails in SIMON-like Ciphers
Zhengbin Liu, Yongqiang Li, Mingsheng Wang
- ePrint Report: Some results on the existence of $t$-all-or-nothing transforms over arbitrary alphabets
Navid Nasr Esfahani, Ian Goldberg, D. R. Stinson