— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Eurocrypt 2017,
April 30-May 4, 2017, Paris, France.
- Crypto 2017,
August 20-August 24, 2017, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2017,
December 3-December 7, 2017, Hong Kong, China.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist conferences in various areas
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
- Public Key Cryptography 2017,
March 28-March 31, 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2017,
September 25-September 28, 2017, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Transactions on Symmetric Crypto./FSE 2018 (2nd deadline),
March 5-March 7, 2018, Bruges, Belgium.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Currently no upcoming schools
- CHES: CHES 2017 CTF challenge
- ePrint Report: Round-Preserving Parallel Composition of Probabilistic-Termination Cryptographic Protocols
Ran Cohen, Sandro Coretti, Juan Garay, Vassilis Zikas
- ePrint Report: TOPPSS: Cost-minimal Password-Protected Secret Sharing based on Threshold OPRF
Stanislaw Jarecki, Aggelos Kiayias, Hugo Krawczyk, Jiayu Xu
- ePrint Report: Universally Composable Zero-Knowledge Proof of Membership
Jesper Buus Nielsen
- ePrint Report: Indistinguishability Obfuscation for All Circuits from Secret-Key Functional Encryption
Fuyuki Kitagawa, Ryo Nishimaki, Keisuke Tanaka
- ePrint Report: Provably Secure Three-party Password Authenticated Key Exchange Protocol Based On Ring Learning With Error
Dongqing Xu, Debiao He, Kim-Kwang Raymond Choo, Jianhua Chen
- ePrint Report: New Protocols for Conditional Disclosure of Secrets (and More)
Tianren Liu, Vinod Vaikuntanathan, Hoeteck Wee