— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Eurocrypt 2016,
May 8-May 12, 2016, Vienna, Austria.
- Crypto 2016,
August 14-August 18, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2016,
December 4-December 8, 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist workshops in various areas
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 20-March 23, 2016, Bochum, Germany.
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2016,
August 17-August 19, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
- Public Key Cryptography 2017,
March 28-March 31, 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Eurocrypt: Eurocrypt early registration deadline Apr 24
- PKC: PKC 2017 call for papers now online
- ePrint Report: Lattice-Based Signature Schemes and their Sensitivity to Fault Attacks
Nina Bindel, Johannes Buchmann, Juliane Krämer
- ePrint Report: Automatic Search for Key-Bridging Technique: Applications to LBlock and TWINE (Full Version)
Li Lin, Wenling Wu, Yafei Zheng
- ePrint Report: Efficient algorithms for supersingular isogeny Diffie-Hellman
Craig Costello, Patrick Longa, Michael Naehrig
- ePrint Report: Solving Quadratic Equations with XL on Parallel Architectures - extended version
Chen-Mou Cheng, Tung Chou, Ruben Niederhagen, Bo-Yin Yang
- ePrint Report: Polymorphic Encryption and Pseudonymisation for Personalised Healthcare
Eric Verheul, Bart Jacobs, Carlo Meijer, Mireille Hildebrandt, Joeri de Ruiter