— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Crypto 2016,
August 14-August 18, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2016,
December 4-December 8, 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Eurocrypt 2017,
April 30-May 4, 2017, Paris, France.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist workshops in various areas
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2016,
August 17-August 19, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 5-March 8, 2017, Tokyo, Japan.
- Public Key Cryptography 2017,
March 28-March 31, 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Blockchain Technologies; from cryptographic e-cash to modern cryptocurrency,
May 29-June 2, 2016, Corfu, Greece.
- ECC2016 Computational Algebraic Number Theory School,
September 1-September 7, 2016, İzmir, Turkey.
- IACR-SEAMS School "Cryptography: Foundations and New Directions",
November 27-December 4, 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- CRYPTO: Crypto 2016 list of accepted papers now online
- FSE: IACR Transactions on Symmetric Cryptology / FSE 2017
- ePrint Report: A Full RNS Variant of FV like Somewhat Homomorphic Encryption Schemes
Jean-Claude Bajard, Julien Eynard, Anwar Hasan, Vincent Zucca
- ePrint Report: Chosen-Key Distinguishers on 12-Round Feistel-SP and 11-Round Collision Attacks on Its Hashing Modes(Full version)
Xiaoyang Dong, Xiaoyun Wang
- ePrint Report: Collapse-binding quantum commitments without random oracles
- ePrint Report: Solving discrete logarithms on a 170-bit MNT curve by pairing reduction
Aurore Guillevic, François Morain, Emmanuel Thomé
- ePrint Report: TOR - Didactic pluggable transport
Ioana-Cristina Panait, Cristian Pop, Alexandru Sirbu, Adelina Vidovici, Emil Simion