— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Eurocrypt 2016,
May 8-May 12, 2016, Vienna, Austria.
- Crypto 2016,
August 14-August 18, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2016,
December 4-December 8, 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist workshops in various areas
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 20-March 23, 2016, Bochum, Germany.
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2016,
August 17-August 19, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
- Public Key Cryptography 2017,
March 28-March 31, 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Eurocrypt: Eurocrypt 2016 proceedings available for IACR members
- PKC: PKC 2017 call for papers now online
- Event Calendar: WISA 2016: The 17th World Conference on Information Security Applications
Jeju, Korea, 25 August - 27 August 2016
- Job Posting: Ph.D. student in FinCrypto, PETs, SymCrypto
University of Luxembourg, SnT/Cryptolux
- ePrint Report: Analysis of Key Wrapping APIs: Generic Policies, Computational Security
Guillaume Scerri, Ryan Stanley-Oakes
- ePrint Report: Two-Input Functional Encryption for Inner Products from Bilinear Maps
Kwangsu Lee, Dong Hoon Lee
- ePrint Report: Security Proofs for Participation Privacy and Stronger Veriability for Helios
David Bernhard, Oksana Kulyk, Melanie Volkamer