— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Eurocrypt 2017,
April 30-May 4, 2017, Paris, France.
- Crypto 2017,
August 20-August 24, 2017, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2017,
December 3-December 7, 2017, Hong Kong, China.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist workshops in various areas
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
- Public Key Cryptography 2017,
March 28-March 31, 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2017,
September 25-September 28, 2017, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Transactions on Symmetric Crypto./FSE 2018 (2nd deadline),
March 5-March 7, 2018, Bruges, Belgium.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- Currently no upcoming schools
- ePrint Report: Indistinguishability Obfuscation: Simpler Constructions using Secret-Key Functional Encryption
Fuyuki Kitagawa, Ryo Nishimaki, Keisuke Tanaka
- ePrint Report: Lockable Obfuscation
Rishab Goyal, Venkata Koppula, Brent Waters
- ePrint Report: Two-Round Concurrent Non-Malleable Commitment from Time-Lock Puzzles
Huijia Lin, Rafael Pass, Pratik Soni
- ePrint Report: Dissecting Leakage Resilient PRFs with Multivariate Localized EM Attacks - A Practical Security Evaluation on FPGA
Florian Unterstein, Johann Heyszl, Fabrizio De Santis, Robert Specht
- ePrint Report: High Order Masking of Look-up Tables with Common Shares
Jean-Sebastien Coron, Franck Rondepierre, Rina Zeitoun
- ePrint Report: Rational Proofs against Rational Verifiers
Keita Inasawa, Kenji Yasunaga
- ePrint Report: Extending Glitch-Free Multiparty Protocols to Resist Fault Injection Attacks
Okan Seker, Thomas Eisenbarth, Rainer Steinwandt