— The IACR organizes three main international conferences in cryptology each year.
- Crypto 2016,
August 14-August 18, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Asiacrypt 2016,
December 4-December 8, 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Eurocrypt 2017,
April 30-May 4, 2017, Paris, France.
— The IACR organizes four
annual specialist workshops in various areas
- Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems 2016,
August 17-August 19, 2016, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Theory of Cryptography Conference,
November 1-November 3, 2016, Beijing, China.
- Fast Software Encryption,
March 5-March 8, 2017, Tokyo, Japan.
- Public Key Cryptography 2017,
March 28-March 31, 2017, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
— The IACR sponsors a small number
of intensive cryptology schools.
- ECC2016 Computational Algebraic Number Theory School,
September 1-September 7, 2016, İzmir, Turkey.
- COST-IACR School on Randomness in Cryptography,
November 14-November 18, 2016, Barcelona, Barcelona.
- IACR-SEAMS School "Cryptography: Foundations and New Directions",
November 27-December 4, 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- School: Deadline for proposing IACR Cryptology Schools: June 30
- Job Posting: Two positions: Post-Doc and Research Professor (Lattice Crypto Implementation and Application)
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), metro New York City, USA
- ePrint Report: Automatic Search for a Maximum Probability Differential Characteristic in a Substitution-Permutation Network
Arnaud BANNIER, Nicolas BODIN, Eric FILIOL
- ePrint Report: Pen and Paper Arguments for SIMON and SIMON-like Designs
- ePrint Report: Securing Multiparty Protocols against the Exposure of Data to Honest Parties
Peeter Laud, Alisa Pankova
- ePrint Report: Game-Based Privacy Analysis of RFID Security Schemes for Confident Au-thentication in IoT
Behzad Abdolmaleki, Karim Baghery, Shahram Khazaei, Mohammad Reza Aref
- ePrint Report: ParTI -- Towards Combined Hardware Countermeasures against Side-Channel and Fault-Injection Attacks
Tobias Schneider, Amir Moradi, Tim Güneysu